EXPRESS MIXLR BROADCAST

Sunday, February 22, 2009

THANK YOU...

I would like to take this opporutnity for a few thank yous. First off, all for you taking the time to visit my blog and support this venture I started this year.

Thank you for taking the time to listen to Gord and I in the broadcast booth again this season. We truly do enjoy bringing these games to you.

Thank you to the Express organization for giving me the opportunity to do the play by play for the broadcasts and be fully supportive of the work Gord and I do in the booth.

Thanks to Coach Dave Mclellan and all his support staff. his assistants, Jason Fothergill and Dan Cioffi. Trainer Wayne Hubbard along with Patrick Townley, Grant Ammann and Mischa Polzin. Thanks for making Gord and I feeling welcome and part of the team.

And thanks to the players for all your efforts this season. I have never come across a player in my 5 seasons as the broadcaster of this team who isn't a class citizen.

Now that the season is over, that doesn't mean that the blog shuts down for the season. There's still more audio to come in the next few days. Stay tuned...

Again,

Thank you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for doing excellent broadcasts each and every game.